People helping people
At GOLD Credit Union, we belong to our Members. There are no shareholders we must pander to. Instead, our products and services are designed to serve you, the Member. We've created a banking experience that's high on service and low on fees — because our Members built it that way.
As a collaboration of equals, we believe that personal financial freedom can change the world.
Through service, education, innovation, and transparency, GOLD Credit Union creates opportunity for every Member today and for the world tomorrow.
We empower our Members to achieve personal financial success, as they define it.
We listen intently, advise earnestly, and act purposefully, always with our Member’s best interests at heart.
We dedicate ourselves to service of the individual Member, of our trusted team, and to the community around us.
GOLD Credit Union's Core Values
- I will be accountable and responsible for my work performance, my relationships with others, and my actions.
- I will think and act in a positive, optimistic, proactive, and calm manner in ordinary as well as challenging situations.
- I will treat others the way I want and expect to be treated, with respect and empathy.
- I will communicate effectively and in a timely manner, with clarification.
- I will strive to be a part of the solution through self-improvement, growth and adaptability.
- I will conduct every interaction with openness, integrity, and honesty.
- GOLD is one team – all for one and one for all, in thoughts and deeds.
Core Values for Leaders
- I will lead, inspire, motivate, and mentor all of us to achieve our career aspirations, to fulfill the Credit Union mission and to make GOLD the best place we have ever worked.