Bank Resource Center


GOLD Credit Union Routing Number: 231379131

Rates Effective September 1, 2018 

Fee Schedule

Holiday Schedule

Our branch locations will be closed on the following days:

    January 1, 2018 – New Year’s Day February 19, 2018 – Presidents’ Day March 30, 2018 – Good Friday May 28, 2018 – Memorial Day July 4, 2018 – Independence Day September 3, 2018 – Labor Day November 22 and 23, 2018 – Thanksgiving December 24 and 25, 2018 – Christmas December 31, 2018 – New Year’s Eve – Branches close at 1 PM ET
Direct Deposit

GOLD Credit Union offers the convenience of Direct Deposit for any of your reoccurring deposits such as payroll, pension or social security, and provides immediate access to your funds.
To begin Direct Deposit, you will need to speak with your Human Resources or Payroll department to initiate the process. Their Direct Deposit form will need to be completed.
You will need to provide the following to your Human Resources or Payroll department:

  • GOLD Credit Union Routing Number: 231379131
  • Your account number

CheckImages If you need assistance with your account number please call 484-223-4200 or send a secure message through our convenient Electronic Branch.

Payroll Deduction (PPL or Talen Energy Employees Only)

Payroll deduction is a safe and simple way to deposit some of your PPL or Talen Energy paycheck directly into your account or a family member’s account here at the Credit Union. Payroll deduction may take up to two pay periods to go into effect. Your deposit(s) will continue until you notify us otherwise. You can choose to deposit into sub-accounts, loans, or accounts for your family members here at the Credit Union.
We require a special form to be completed for all payroll deductions from PPL Corporation or Talen Energy employees. Please stop by one of our branches or call us at 484-223-4200 to obtain this form. Once the signed copy is returned to us we will submit your payroll deduction request.

Questions & Answers

1. What do I need to do if there is a charge on my VISA®Check Card that I didn’t make?

Follow these easy steps to resolve a charge you didn’t authorize:

    • 1. Contact the merchant to try to correct the charge. Note the person you spoke to and the resolution/information of the conversation. 2. If the company will not correct the error you may file a dispute through GOLD and we will forward your complaint to VISA


    • . 3. The

dispute form

    you will complete requires the information regarding your attempt to have the charge corrected.
2. How can I make deposits?

  • Direct Deposit
  • Payroll Deduction
  • ATM Deposits
  • Bank by Mail
  • External A2A


3. Are savings deposits insured?

Yes. Your savings are federally insured up to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. All savings accounts are insured by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA), an agency of the federal government.
4. Why did I receive a dormant account fee?

Your account has had no transaction history for more than two years. In order to stop incurring a $2.00 monthly fee you must acknowledge your account:

  • Via phone or secure message
  • Process a transaction
  • Sign the dormant account notice you received to reactive your account
  • Stop by a branch to sign an acknowledgement form
5. How can I get a copy of my cancelled check?

You may request a copy of your cancelled check through:

  • Our Electronic Branch via Secure Message ($2.00 fee for each check copy)
  • Or sign up for eStatements

and view copies of your cancelled checks on your monthly statement for FREE.

6. How do I tell if my Bill Pay went ACH or check?

After a Bill Pay payment has been made you can view your Bill Pay History. Under the Status column, the payments will be marked ACH for payments that were sent electronically, and if a paper check was mailed the status will be marked “processed” or “cleared”.
7. “Debit or Credit?” How Do You Answer?

It’s time to pay your groceries at the supermarket, so you tell the cashier you’re paying with your VISA®Check Card. Then the cashier or the machine will ask, “Debit or Credit?” Ever wonder why you are asked this question each time? You have a choice. Just because your card is a debit card does NOT mean you must select debit. No matter how you respond, the purchase will be deducted from your GOLD Share Draft Checking account. But here is the difference:

  • A Debit transaction is processed through the ATM network and you must use your PIN. You can make an unlimited amount of PIN-based transactions. The funds for the purchase are immediately withdrawn from your Share Draft Checking account.
  • A Credit transaction, also called a Signature-based transaction, is processed through the VISA® network. You can make an unlimited number of Credit/Signature-based transactions.
8. How may I change my address or contact information?

There are several ways you may change your address or contact information.

9. How do I get rid of the “Only secure content is displayed” message that appears on the bottom of my webpage when I am on your website?

This message appears because it is built into Internet Explorer for all secure pages (it lets people know they have gone from a secure area to an unsecure area). Follow these steps to fix the issue:

    1. Open Internet Explorer
    2. Click “Tools” and click “Internet Options”
    3. Click the “Security” tab on top
    4. Click the “Internet” icon (a picture of the world) under “Select a zone to view or change security settings”
    5. Click “Custom level” button under “Security level for this zone”
    6. Scroll down to the “Miscellaneous” section
    7. Select “Enable” under “Display mixed content”
    8. Click “OK” on the current screen and “Apply” on the next screen to save the settings

Internet Banking Access

Click here to Login

To Join GOLD Credit Union click here.

Click here to apply for a loan.