GOLD Credit Union Routing Number: 231379131
Our branch locations will be closed on the following days:
- January 1, 2018 – New Year’s Day February 19, 2018 – Presidents’ Day March 30, 2018 – Good Friday May 28, 2018 – Memorial Day July 4, 2018 – Independence Day September 3, 2018 – Labor Day November 22 and 23, 2018 – Thanksgiving December 24 and 25, 2018 – Christmas December 31, 2018 – New Year’s Eve – Branches close at 1 PM ET
GOLD Credit Union offers the convenience of Direct Deposit for any of your reoccurring deposits such as payroll, pension or social security, and provides immediate access to your funds.
To begin Direct Deposit, you will need to speak with your Human Resources or Payroll department to initiate the process. Their Direct Deposit form will need to be completed.
You will need to provide the following to your Human Resources or Payroll department:
- GOLD Credit Union Routing Number: 231379131
- Your account number
Payroll deduction is a safe and simple way to deposit some of your PPL or Talen Energy paycheck directly into your account or a family member’s account here at the Credit Union. Payroll deduction may take up to two pay periods to go into effect. Your deposit(s) will continue until you notify us otherwise. You can choose to deposit into sub-accounts, loans, or accounts for your family members here at the Credit Union.
We require a special form to be completed for all payroll deductions from PPL Corporation or Talen Energy employees. Please stop by one of our branches or call us at 484-223-4200 to obtain this form. Once the signed copy is returned to us we will submit your payroll deduction request.
Questions & Answers
- 1. Contact the merchant to try to correct the charge. Note the person you spoke to and the resolution/information of the conversation. 2. If the company will not correct the error you may file a dispute through GOLD and we will forward your complaint to VISA
- . 3. The
- you will complete requires the information regarding your attempt to have the charge corrected.
- Via phone or secure message
- Process a transaction
- Sign the dormant account notice you received to reactive your account
- Stop by a branch to sign an acknowledgement form
- Our Electronic Branch via Secure Message ($2.00 fee for each check copy)
- Or sign up for eStatements
and view copies of your cancelled checks on your monthly statement for FREE.
- A Debit transaction is processed through the ATM network and you must use your PIN. You can make an unlimited amount of PIN-based transactions. The funds for the purchase are immediately withdrawn from your Share Draft Checking account.
- A Credit transaction, also called a Signature-based transaction, is processed through the VISA® network. You can make an unlimited number of Credit/Signature-based transactions.
- 1. You may change your address or contact information at any of our
- 2. You may request an address change by logging into your member account in Internet Banking and sending us a secure message
- 3. You may fill out our
- and mail it to us at 4703 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA 18103
- 1. Open Internet Explorer
- 2. Click “Tools” and click “Internet Options”
- 3. Click the “Security” tab on top
- 4. Click the “Internet” icon (a picture of the world) under “Select a zone to view or change security settings”
- 5. Click “Custom level” button under “Security level for this zone”
- 6. Scroll down to the “Miscellaneous” section
- 7. Select “Enable” under “Display mixed content”
- 8. Click “OK” on the current screen and “Apply” on the next screen to save the settings