Our Share Draft Checking account is your alternative to the high checking fees and service charges often found at other financial institutions. Our Share Draft Checking is really FREE; and it PAYS INTEREST! Why wait? Make the switch today.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will gain:
- No monthly service charge or minimum balance required
- Free Paperless GOLD ® eStatements
- Free automatic overdraft protection from your Share Savings or Personal GOLD Line of Credit®
- Same great interest rate as our Share Savings Account
- Free VISA® Check Card with access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Direct Deposit
- First order of checks free
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Internet Banking & Online Bill Pay*
*Bill Pay is free as long as the member completes one scheduled payment per month
Personalize your checks online…reorder checks
• It’s free, safe and convenient
• Accepted worldwide
• No interest to pay on your purchases
• Confidential account access
Lost or Stolen GOLD Debit Card:
To report a lost or stolen GOLD Debit Card call us 24/7: 484-223-4200.
Need To Activate Your Card?
You do not need to call GOLD Credit Union to activate your VISA® Check Card. Visit activatemycards.com
When do I choose Credit versus Debit at a cash register?
• Signature based transaction
• No point of sale cash back
• $0 liability
• Chargeback/dispute rights – greater flexibility
• No transaction fees
• PIN based transaction
• Point of sale cash back
• $0 liability
• Chargeback/dispute rights – limited
• Transaction fees may apply
Both types of transaction are deducted from your Share Draft Checking Account.
|Share Draft Checking|
|DIVIDEND RATE||APY||Info and/or Terms|
|0.20%||0.20%||$1.00 to unlimited|
An Easy Transition to Your New Share Draft Checking Account in Just 5 Steps
1. Open a GOLD Share Draft Checking Account
You can open your new Share Draft Checking account here.
Once you’ve opened your account we’ll send you a welcome letter and your new checks. Your VISA® Check Card and PIN mailer will soon follow.
2. Stop using your old checking account
Once you’ve received your checks, VISA® Check Card
and PIN mailer for your account, you can stop using your old checking account.
3. Add Direct Deposit to Your GOLD Share Draft Checking Account
Take advantage of the security and convenience of direct deposit from your payroll. Print a Direct Deposit Form and take the completed form to your employer’s payroll department. They will advise you if there are any additional forms that are required for direct deposit.
4. Change Your Automatic Payments to Your GOLD Share Draft Checking Account
Provide your GOLD Share Draft Checking Account information to any company that you are paying through automatic payment and/or withdrawal. GOLD offers several ways to make payments including Bill Pay, using your VISA® Check Card and writing paper checks.
5. Close Your Old Checking Account
You can close your old checking account when:
- All checks and automatic payments have cleared from your old account
- Direct deposits are being made to your new GOLD Share Draft Checking account; and
- Automatic payments are being made from your GOLD Share Draft Checking account and/or GOLD VISA® Check Card.
Make sure you inform your other financial institution in writing to close your account.
We are here to assist you. If you have any questions, please contact us at 484-223-4200, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM ET, or e-mail us at email@example.com, and one of our Member Service Representatives will be happy to make your transition smooth and hassle-free.