We'd love to see you at one of our upcoming events. Whether that's a seminar, supporting our community, free shred day, our annual meeting or Member appreciation day, you're invited!
What's Coming Up Next?
- Bank On Allentown is offering a free 8-week financial education course, "The Basics of Personal Finance" starting Tuesday, September 28, from 6:00-7:30 PM. This free course will help you learn about saving, credit, borrowing, and more. Classes will be held September 28-November 16. Register to attend.
- GOLD Shred Event: Saturday, September 18 from 9:00-11:00 AM. We're also hosting a drive in conjunction with the Hispanic Center of the Lehigh Valley to help support their new Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program. Please help us shower moms and new moms-to-be by donating baby essentials like diapers, wipes, shampoo, lotions, and body wash.
- PCFLV's 12th Annual "Ready, Set, Gold" 5K Walk/8K Run/Kids' Fun Run: Saturday, September 18.
- Our friends at GreenPath Financial Wellness are hosting an online webinar, "Get Smart about Debt" on Wednesday, October 6 from 1:00-2:00 PM. Register to attend.
- Dinner by Starlight: GOLD is a proud sponsor of St. Luke's Dinner by Starlight fundraising event on Saturday, November 4, which honors local Allentown community members that make a positive impact in our area. This year, the honor will be collectively presented to St. Luke's Allentown Campus frontline workers for their care and dedication to our community. Donations made during the event will go toward the renovation and expansion of the Emergency Department. Make a donation.
That's just what's happening in the next few months. Keep scrolling to see all of our event categories and how you can get in the action.