You just never know
No one wants to think about buying Auto, Home, & Life Insurance. But, if someone depends on you financially, you may never make a more important purchase.
If you're unable to earn an income because of a death, illness, or accident, your paycheck stops — but your expenses continue. Even a temporary loss of income can derail your family’s long-term financial security.
Auto, Home, & Life Insurance coverage can provide the funds needed to pay your mortgage, rent, car loan, or other expenses.
Income protection in times of need
TruStage, our joint marketing partner, helps us provide our Members with a full suite of consumer insurance products, including Life & Disability Insurance.
- Term Life Insurance: Pays death benefits, should you die while the term of the policy is in effect.
- Whole Life Insurance: Provides lifelong coverage and pays death benefits, as well as a tax-deferred cash value accumulation.
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance: Pays a monthly benefit in the event the account holder is unable to work because of an illness, injury, or accident. Various terms are available.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance: Pays benefits when death or dismemberment occurs due to an accident.
- Home Insurance: Helps protect your home--and what’s inside--against loss from fire, theft and more.
- Auto Insurance: Provides coverage for your car, property, RV, motorcycle, boat and more.
We'll help you find the right policy and terms to meet your needs, goals, and budget.
Be safe where it matters most
GOLD Credit Union also offers Members options for Auto, Homeowners, & Renters Insurance.