Life is full of the unexpected!
A death, injury, or disability can quickly change you and your family's financial future. While there's no way to predict these unfortunate life-changing events, you can take steps along the way to make sure you and your family are protected, should the unforeseen come to pass.
Help cover your loans with Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance and protect your family, your assets, and your credit rating.
How does Credit Insurance work?
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance, available through GOLD Credit Union, can help you make your loan payments and protect your finances.
- Credit Life Insurance reduces or pays off your loan balance if you pass away.
- Credit Disability Insurance pays your eligible loan payments should you become totally disabled due to a covered illness or injury. (Payment continues until you return to work, the loan is repaid, or you reach the policy maximum.)
Your savings, salary, or payoffs from other life insurance can then be used for other expenses, lightening the financial burden for those you care about most.
Both of these Credit Insurance options feature the following benefits:
- Sign up for Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance when you apply for your loan.
- Receive low-cost coverage with no red tape or application hassles.
- Choose to roll the amount into your monthly loan payment or pay separately.
Enrollment is easy and affordable, and your coverage begins immediately.
What does Credit Insurance cover?
GOLD Credit Union offers this optional Credit Life & Credit Disability coverage on most loan products except mortgages, and for a reasonable cost.
Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Consult with your Loan Officer in our Loan Department for a full explanation of the terms of Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance.
To learn more about Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance, download our brochure.
Insurance for what's important
Your loans aren't all you need to protect. Check out our full suite of insurance policies, including Life, Disability, Auto, Homeowners, and Renters Insurance.