MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance, available through GOLD Credit Union, can help you make your loan payments and protect your finances.
- Credit Life Insurance reduces or pays off your loan balance if you pass away.
- Credit Disability Insurance pays your eligible loan payments should you become totally disabled due to a covered illness or injury. (Payment continues until you return to work, the loan is repaid, or you reach the policy maximum.)
Your savings, salary, or payoffs from other life insurance can then be used for other expenses, lightening the financial burden for those you care about most.
Both of these Credit Insurance options feature the following benefits:
- Sign up for Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance when you apply for your loan.
- Receive low-cost coverage with no red tape or application hassles.
- Choose to roll the amount into your monthly loan payment or pay separately.
Enrollment is easy and affordable, and your coverage begins immediately.