Why Join GOLD Credit Union?
Proud to be Not-For-Profit
A credit union is a cooperative, not-for-profit financial institution organized to promote thrift and provide credit to members. It is member-owned and controlled through a board of directors elected by the membership. The board serves on a volunteer basis and may hire a management team to run the credit union. The board also establishes and revises policy, sets dividend and loan rates, and directs certain operations. The result: members are provided with a safe, convenient place to save and borrow at reasonable rates at an institution which exists to benefit them, not to make a profit.
- Membership Lasts a Lifetime
- Our Convenient Products and Services Save You Time and Money
- High on Service Yet Low on Fees
- Free Share Draft Checking & VISA® Check Card
- 55,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs in our Network
- Free Mobile Banking
- Loans — Quick & Easy with Great Rates
- Join Now – No Need to Visit a Branch