Account management quick links
Thank you for choosing GOLD Credit Union as your lifelong financial partner. We believe that convenience is key, so we've made it easy to maintain your accounts down below.
Change your address
It's important that we stay in touch. Please keep your mailing address and other contact information updated. Two ways you can do it:
- Visit one of our branch locations and have a teller assist you.
- Log into your Member account in Online Banking and send us a secure message.
Keep your account information closely guarded. For your security, GOLD Credit Union will always call you directly should there be a problem with your GOLD VISA® Check Card or VISA®Credit Card.
- We would never ask you to call a phone number to report a problem other than directly to us at the Credit Union.
- We will never request account information from you to be forwarded via e-mail, phone call, text message, or when signing into GOLD Online Banking.
- Never disclose your account number, user name, or password to a 3rd party.
Report your privacy concerns
If you're asked to give out your account information online or on the phone, or if you have reason to believe your account security has been compromised, please notify us immediately at 484-223-4200.