The ride you want is within reach
Turn to GOLD Credit Union to help simplify the auto loan process. Shopping for a new (or new-to-you) car, truck, or motorcycle can be stressful, but financing your purchase doesn't have to be. GOLD Credit Union offers competitive loan rates, quick approvals, and personal service.
- Excellent rates that beat industry averages
- Flexible terms to meet your needs
- No monthly fees or prepayment penalties
- Fast, free online loan application
- Optional GAP Insurance
Better still? Get pre-approved today for extra negotiating power at the dealership. Don't get stuck at the lot without GOLD to back you up.
GOLD Credit Union also offers competitive loan rates for your boat and RV.* Whether you yearn to sail off into the sunset or tour the country with your family, we have the financing options you need to fast-track your adventures.
View our loan rates.
*For financing dirt bikes, scooters, ATVs, and other non-titled vehicles, our personal loans may be a great fit for you.
Transfer your current loan and save
If you have a current loan and are unhappy with your rate, refinance with GOLD Credit Union. We'll help you lower your rate, payment, or both!
In just a few minutes, you'll be on your way to lowering your monthly payments. Here's how refinancing with GOLD Credit Union can help:
- Lower your interest rates. Our low rates are often significantly lower than what's offered by other borrowers.
- Extend your term. By extending your term, we can spread out your remaining balance to make each monthly payment smaller.
- Pay off your loan sooner. With custom scheduling and no prepayment penalties, you can set up monthly, biweekly, or weekly payments aligned with your goals. Combine that with our low rates, and you'll have your loan paid off in no time.
Refinancing is available for cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, and RVs.
We've got you covered
GOLD Credit Union offers Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance on loans for new or used cars, trucks, RV's and motorcycles.This coverage is designed to help you pay for your loan should your vehicle be stolen or totaled.
We understand that ownership involves more than just the cost of your car, truck, RV's or motorcycle. Insurance settlements are based on the actual cash value of your vehicle — not the outstanding loan balance. GAP Insurance can help you cover these out-of-pocket expenses that could otherwise wreck your finances.
Learn more about our GAP Insurance.