Every GOLD Member starts here
Your $5 minimum deposit represents your share in ownership of the Credit Union. Yes, that’s all it takes to begin building a smart savings strategy!
With GOLD, you can get ahead — not just get by. Got a big purchase in mind? Want a worry-free retirement? Create the kind of future you want by putting your savings to work for you.
Why choose a GOLD Share Savings account?
- You establish your GOLD Membership.
- Easily transfer funds between accounts.
- Grow your savings with high dividends.
- Your savings are federally insured.
Rates are effective as of 01/01/2020
What does it look like to have the full support of your financial institution? For starters, you’ll see your money grow at a competitive rate and rest easy knowing your savings are federally insured.
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency, insures your savings up to $250,000.
For information how the NCUA can help you protect your money, see its Insurance Estimator.
Please refer to our fee schedule for full details of costs and charges.
1 APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Minimum $5.00 opening and balance requirement. See Credit Union for additional terms and conditions.
Free Checking Accounts
It’s time to ditch the high checking fees and service charges you find at other financial institutions. Learn more about our free GOLD Checking accounts — that also pay interest!
Make your money work harder
We offer a number of savings products to help you reach specific financial goals. Whether you’re looking for a low-risk investment option or just somewhere to set aside funds for a special purchase, GOLD will help you choose an account that best fits your lifestyle.
- IRA: Supplement your 401(k) with an IRA. You’re not just saving for retirement — you’re growing your savings.
- Certificates of Deposit: Grow your investments with a high-yielding CD account. With terms from 6 months to 5 years, our CDs help you turn time into money.
- Youth Accounts: We’ve designed our youth accounts to help our youngest Members learn about smart money management and establish a strong financial footing.