- You must be a Member of GOLD Credit Union.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted between December 16, 2019 and March 31, 2020.
- You must attend, or will attend college, vocational school, or technical school in 2020.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Credit Union Board of Directors, volunteers, employees, and immediate family members are not eligible.
Submitting Completed Applications
- Submit online by filling out the form below.
- Save as a PDF and email to: scholarships@GOLDcu.org.
- Mail to or drop off at:
GOLD Credit Union
ATTN: Marketing Department
4703 Hamilton Blvd. Allentown, PA 18103
How Scholarship Winners are Selected
The five GOLD Credit Union scholarship winners will be selected through a random drawing. Your chance of receiving one of the five scholarships depends on the number of applications received by the deadline. Selected applicants must agree to allow GOLD Credit Union to use his or her name, photograph, and testimonial for promotional and marketing purposes. Winners will be required to provide additional biographical information and proof of enrollment.
How Scholarship Winners will be Notified
The five GOLD Credit Union scholarship winners will be notified by phone and/or email by April 10, 2020. Scholarship funds in the amount of $1,500 will be presented to each of the scholarship winners on Saturday, April 25, 2020 at our Annual Meeting.