Everything you need to finance your home
We know a home is more than just a house. It's where memories are made — and those are priceless.
Whether you’re buying a new home or refinancing your current one, GOLD Credit Union has the mortgage rates and products you need. All of our home loans feature:
- Competitive interest rates and fees
- Flexible terms and down payments
- Quick pre-approvals for better purchasing power
- Dedicated Mortgage Consultant guides you through the approval process
The perfect loan for your home
Picking the right mortgage type is a big decision — and GOLD is here to help. We offer a number of low-rate mortgages with low closing costs and easy payment options.
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage: Our Fixed-Rate Mortgage is all about long-term stability. Your rate will stay the same for the life of your loan. If you plan to stay in your home for at least five years and prefer regular payments with no surprises, this is probably the loan for you.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM): Our Adjustable-Rate Mortgage is designed for maximum borrowing power. The ARM starts with an interest rate that is lower than that of a Fixed-Rate Mortgage; it's then adjusted periodically during the term of the loan. If you're looking to move again or refinance in a few years, then this loan may be the best fit.
Which mortgage is right for you?
Here at GOLD Credit Union, everything we do is designed to help you achieve your goals. From the loans and rates we offer to the personalized service we provide, we're with you every step of the way.
Whether you’re buying, refinancing, or building, our experienced Mortgage Consultant can help you get the home you want. We have years of experience and know the real estate industry inside and out. Call 1-800-641-5036 or email mortgages@GOLDcu.org to speak with one of our experts who can answer your questions and guide you toward the perfect home loan.
Current Rate Chart
Rates Effective 11/18/2019
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates as shown are for 0 discount points. Rate will vary based on credit rating. Interest rates shown are subject to change at any time. Contact Mortgage Consultant for full terms, conditions, and costs associated.
**The APR is based on a $218,750 purchase price, $175,000 loan amount.
We want to make your home-buying process as easy as possible
Check out our Mortgage FAQ for our top tips and resources for applying, purchasing, and owning.
Let our Mortgage Consultant guide you through securing your mortgage.
Call 1-800-641-5036 to get started.